[CASL-L] CASL Elections and Voting on Constitution and By-Laws

Shelley Stedman slstedman at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 11:16:58 PDT 2018

Hello ALL CASL list subscribers:

Voting for the officers for next year and voting for our changes to the constitution and by-laws closes on May 31.
Links to the CASL Election Ballot and the Ballot for approval of the Constitution and By-Law changes have been sent to all  CASL members.

If you believe that you are a CASL member in good standing, and have not received these email links, it is probably because one of the following:

  *   your email address in your account is not correct or was bounced by your district server or sent to your junk mail
  *   you have unsubscribed from CASL email
  *   you did not attend our 2017 conference and did not pay your dues for 2017-2018.

You still have until the 31st to investigate and participate in our annual election of officers if you wish.  Log-on to your account at ctcasl.org<http://ctcasl.org> and participate!!

Feel free to contact me or any other CASL board member - addresses listed on our site - if you have any questions.

Your soon to be outgoing President,
Shelley Stedman