[CASL-L] ISTE Certification

Casey, Doug Doug.Casey at ct.gov
Thu May 31 09:21:06 PDT 2018

Thanks for sharing this, Jeri.

I have been working closely with the certification team at ISTE on this program, which should scale dramatically over the next few years. We are looking to partner with colleges and universities to provide the training and assessment tied to certification.

On a side note, we remain excited that the State Board will be voting to adopt the ISTE Standards for Students next Wednesday. Stay tuned for some great resources to help put the Standards into place in your school or district!

Best,

Doug

________________________________
Douglas Casey