[CASL-L] 2018 Nutmeg nominees

Polack, Lisa lpolack at ellingtonschools.net
Fri Nov 2 06:22:50 PDT 2018

We actually have a new website!  Please update your links.

https://www.nutmegaward.org/about

but I can see that the 2018 flyers are missing from the past lists pages.
I've let our web site designer know and I'm sure she will add them as soon
as she can.
Thanks for letting us know!
-Lisa

*Lisa Polack*