[CASL-L] Author Recommendation

Lynch, Joyce lynchj at plainvilleschools.org
Thu Nov 8 08:27:28 PST 2018

Hello All,
My middle school library recently hosted Phil Bilder, author of the Rip &
Red series (A Whole New Ballgame).  His books are diverse and fun
basketball themed stories, and the first was a Nutmeg nominee last year. He
is a dynamic speaker who was able to keep even 8th grade students
enthralled. He fee was reasonable, $2000 for 3 presentations and a luncheon
with students.  I would recommend him for students in grades 3 - 8. If
interested, you can contact him through The Author Village
<https://theauthorvillage.com/presenters/phil-bildner/>.

--
Joyce Lynch
Library Information Teacher