[CASL-L] resources for Portuguese

Lizanne Johnson ljohnson1 at groton.k12.ct.us
Fri Nov 30 04:42:23 PST 2018

Good morning,

Starting on Monday we have a new student who only speaks Portuguese. I have already demonstrated to the ELL staff how to access the CT State Library databases and choose Portuguese. They are familiar with Google Translate. Are there any other resources that you would recommend? I love the great answers that come from this group!

Thanks so much and Happy Friday,
Lizanne

Lizanne Johnson
Library Media Center
West Side Middle School
250 Brandegee Ave
Groton, CT 06340
"There are worse crimes than burning books.  One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL. This e-mail message and any attachments are proprietary and confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not print, distribute, or copy this message or any attachments. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments from your computer.