[CASL-L] Makerspace for SLO

Linda ljclsj at cox.net
Tue Oct 9 12:51:36 PDT 2018

Last year, I use the 3D printer as my SLO in high school.  I don’t have regular assigned classes.  I contacted teachers and found some where I could integrate 3D printing into their curriculum.  I created a pre test on 3D printing and design to evaluate their knowledge, vocab, and safety procedures.   https://www.iste.org/standards/for-students

I used the ISTE Innovate/design standard to word my SLO

Linda Marchisio

Certified Makerbot Educator, Operator and Creator

Stamford High School