[CASL-L] Best elementary books for Veterans Day

Maureen Schlosser maureen_schlosser2006 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 03:40:03 PDT 2018

Hi, Emily,Here are a few suggestions:Hero Mom by Melinda HardinHero Dad by Melinda HardinThe Poppy Lady: Moina Belle Michael and her Tribute to VeteransVeteran's Day (Rookie-Read-About-Holidays) Jacqueline S. Cotton Maureen SchlosserContent WriterDigital PortfolioAuthor: AASL Standards Based Learning for Primary Grades: 21 Lessons Inspired by Picture Books
Twitter: @MaureenSchlosseBlog: Library Lessons With Books,  KnowledgeQuest and BookPagez