[CASL-L] Development Opportunities 11/6?

Matthew Cadorette MCadorette at waterfordschools.org
Fri Oct 12 05:37:01 PDT 2018

Hi Tracy:

Yes, I am co-hosting a PD day at Waterford High School.

The flyer is attached, let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt Cadorette
Librarian
Waterford High School
20 Rope Ferry Road
Waterford, CT 06385
860-437-6956
Lancer Library Website<http://waterfordwhs.ss16.sharpschool.com/academics/technology/lancer_library>
mcadorette at waterfordschools.org

“As for me, I am tormented with an everlasting itch for things remote. I love to sail forbidden seas, and land on barbarous coasts”  Herman Melville, Moby Dick