[CASL-L] 100th Anniversary NESLA Conference and Celebration: Student Rate

president at ctcasl.org president at ctcasl.org
Mon Oct 15 10:40:41 PDT 2018

All,

As our NESLA conference quickly approaches I am excited to let you know that
current library students are invited to attend the conference at a greatly
discounted rate of $20. Please let any library students in your state or
organization know of this exciting opportunity.

Here is the link: https://nesla.us/event-3047523

If you are a student, or know one, and are interested in sitting on a Panel
Discussion about Leadership in the Library, please let me know.

Regards,

Barbara Johnson

President CT Association of School Librarians