[CASL-L] FYI - MLSC Open until 8 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 25

Cauffman, Stephen Stephen.Cauffman at ct.gov
Wed Oct 17 08:58:32 PDT 2018

cid:image001.jpg at 01D03115.F4805630

MLSC Open until 8 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 25
The Middletown Library Service Center (MLSC) will be open 8 am to 8 pm on Thursday, October 25. We are hosting a meeting that evening so we also will be open for business until 8 pm.
Looking ahead to November...
MLSC will be closed Monday, November 12 for Veterans Day and Thursday, November 22 for Thanksgiving.
In addition to our regular hours (8 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday) the Middletown Library Service Center will be open the following hours in November:
Thursday, November 1: Open 8 am to 8 pm
Saturday, November 3: 9 am to noon

Questions?
Contact us at 860-704-2200, our main phone number.
Contact Linda Williams (Linda.Williams at ct.gov<mailto:Linda.Williams at ct.gov> ) for specific theme/grade level requests.
Contact Grace Burchard (grace.burchard at ct.gov<mailto:grace.burchard at ct.gov>) to reserve book sets.
Contact Grace or Judy Crooks (judy.crooks at ct.gov<mailto:judy.crooks at ct.gov>) to pull general selections of children's books or Books on CD in advance of your visit.

CT State Library is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
(c) 2018 CT State Library. All rights reserved.