[CASL-L] Borrow Thanksgiving children's books from the MLSC

Burchard, Grace Grace.Burchard at ct.gov
Tue Oct 23 07:03:53 PDT 2018

Good morning,
November is right around the corner, and the Middletown Library Service Center can loan your library or school library up to 10 Thanksgiving children's books, (picture books and juvenile nonfiction), to help with seasonal demand.  Please email me off-list to request: Grace.Burchard at ct.gov<mailto:Grace.Burchard at ct.gov> and we'll put them in our deliverIT bins faster than two shakes of a turkey's tail.  (I don't have a tail-shaking turkey to time it exactly, so let me know if you have one to loan).
[CT_State_Library_Logo-02Resized]

Grace Burchard | Library Technical Assistant | <Grace.Burchard at ct.gov<mailto:Grace.Burchard at ct.gov>> | Office: (860) 704-2212 | www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.ctstatelibrary.org> | Middletown Library Service Center | 786 South Main St. Middletown, CT 06457 | Toll Free in CT: 1-800-437-2313 | Fax: (860) 704-2228 | deliverIT CT: E-108