[CASL-L] Culturegrams

Janice Pellegrino janpellegrino at milforded.org
Tue Oct 23 07:05:49 PDT 2018

I bundle Culturegrams with several other databases, but you may also wish
to check into Country Reports. It's not nearly as robust, but you can't
beat the cost: $80 per year!!

A free resource which is also very good for country research is the CIA
World Factbook: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/

On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 10:01 AM, Crean, Sue <creans at brookfieldps.org>
wrote:

> Hello - At yesterday's terrific conference, I was speaking with some
> people about ProQuest Culturegrams. I was wondering if it is sold as
> individual modules or for one price.   I am also looking at FactCite
> Countries and Cultures.  I'd love some feedback from current users.  I'm in
> a grade 5-8 middle school
> Thanks!
> Sue Crean
>
> --
> Mrs. Sue Crean
> Librarian/21st Century Skills Teacher
> Whisconier Middle School
> Brookfield, CT
> creans at brookfieldps.org
> *"Reading is the fuel we need to grow our hearts and minds" by Matt de la
> Pe*ñ*a*The information contained in this electronic mail message,
> including any
> attachments(s), is confidential information intended only for the use of
> the individual or entity named above, and may be privileged.  The
> information herein may also be protected by the Electric Communication
> Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521.  If the reader of this message
> is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
> prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
> notify the author by telephone at 203 *775-7616 *or by return e-mail, and
> delete the original message. Thank you.

Janice Pellegrino, M.P., M.L.S.
Librarian
Joseph A. Foran High School
Milford, CT 06460

Twitter: @ForanLibrary #ForanReads
Foran Library on Facebook

Connecticut Association of School Librarians Advocacy/Public Relations
Committee
Nutmeg Book Award Steering Committee
Grey House Publishing/Salem Press/H.W. Wilson Editorial Advisory Board
Joseph A. Foran High School NEASC Self-Study Co-Chair

Currently Reading:
*To All the Boys I've Loved Before *by Jenny Han