[CASL-L] grade levels of books (content)

Juliann T. Moskowitz juliann14 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 11:10:07 PDT 2018

If I'm not sure, I'll look at at least two review sources.  A lot of times I will go to Titlewave because they often have several reviews for one book from the popular journals. This helps a lot. SLJ is usually my first source.

Juliann T. Moskowitz
Director of Library Media
St. Joseph High School
Trumbull, CT 06611
juliann14 at hotmail.com

“Without libraries what have we? We have no past and no future.”—Ray Bradbury