[CASL-L] Fwd: Save the date! 2019 MSLA Conference

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Thu Sep 13 09:06:42 PDT 2018

[image: 2019logoFINAL]

In the wake of Labor Day, many of us shift focus to launch a productive,
successful school year. Your preparations may include lesson planning,
collaborating with faculty and administrators, providing an inviting space
conducive to social and intellectual pursuits, and seeking professional
development opportunities.

*Mark your calendars now for the MSLA 2019 conference, March 31–April 1.*

This year we are excited to offer our conference at the Framingham
Sheraton. The venue, new to us, offers updated, comfortable meeting spaces;
ample, inviting social space; and easy highway access.

Our conference committee members worked throughout the summer to deliver an
impressive speaker lineup that so far includes: *Andrea Davis
Pinkney, Hafuboti, Debby Irving and Jack Gantos*. If that’s not enough, a
brand new on-site Starbucks is in the works just for us.

So, mark 3/31–4/1 on your wall chart, add it to your Google calendar,
reserve the PD day with your front office, encumber funds—whatever it
takes. We are planning to open registration in December and rates will be
the same as last year.

Best wishes for a successful, productive, and professionally rewarding
school year. We hope to see you in March.

Carrie Tucker
President, Massachusetts School Library Association
Librarian, East Bridgewater Jr/Sr High School

[image: Cvent - Web-based Software Solutions]
<http://www.cvent.com/api/email/dispatch/v1/click/lx5d87wmy92j56/l5lvxk5j/aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRnd3dy5jdmVudC5jb20mZEdFbUtTQVdGaEJhTmlLOWRDeDNtWXRvTDM0Y21BU1QlMkJPTXpUbVA0aTNJJTNEJiUzQ0lNRytTUkMlM0QlMjJodHRwcyUzQSUyRiUyRmd1ZXN0LmN2ZW50LmNvbSUyRmclMkZpbWFnZXMlMkZwb3dlcmVkX2J5X2N2ZW50LmdpZiUyMitCT1JERVIlM0QlMjIwJTIyK0FMVCUzRCUyMkN2ZW50Ky0rV2ViLWJhc2VkK1NvZnR3YXJlK1NvbHV0aW9ucyUyMiUzRSUzQyUyRklNRyUzRQ>

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in