[CASL-L] Conference

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Wed Sep 19 16:42:36 PDT 2018

All,
There are only 30 rooms left in our block! You also have about 48 hours to
still be entered into our Suite upgrade give away!
Don't miss out on an amazing learning opportunity by registering for the
Pre-Conference/Conference combo!
The site is now live and the schedule is posted!
Check out the amazing sessions presented by your peers, Mr. Shu, Richard
Byrne, Kathy Schrock and Steve Anderson!

https://sites.google.com/cecact.org/conference/registration?authuser=0
Feel free to email me any questions you have!
Looking forward to seeing you there.
Barb

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in