[CASL-L] database question--for high school librarians

Deborah Sharpe dsharpe at woodstockacademy.org
Fri Sep 28 09:20:25 PDT 2018

Good afternoon,

I am hoping to get feedback from as many high school librarians as possible regarding databases.  I know that we are all close to budget time, and I thought it might be helpful for us all to get feedback from each other regarding which databases we love, and therefore prioritize in our budget.  While we can all get access to free trials, I think that getting feedback from librarians who have used the databases with classes can also be really helpful.  I've created a quick 5 question survey.  If you are a high school librarian and are willing to take a couple minutes to answer this, that would be awesome.  I would like to limit the responses to high school librarians only, please.  If you would like me to send you a copy of the results, just let me know.  I'll make a list to share with anyone who would also like to have this information.

Here's the link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/R5SYRMV

Have a great day!

[https://i.xink.io/Images/Get/T737/N2.png]<http://www.woodstockacademy.org/>            Deborah Sharpe
Librarian, Bracken Memorial Library
The Woodstock Academy
57 Academy Road
Woodstock, CT 06281
(860) 928-6575 ext. 1201

[https://i.xink.io/Images/Get/T737/f5.png]<https://www.facebook.com/thewoodstockacademy/>  [https://i.xink.io/Images/Get/T737/t2.png] <https://twitter.com/wdstck_academy>   [https://i.xink.io/Images/Get/T737/i7.png] <https://www.instagram.com/thewoodstockacademy/>   [https://i.xink.io/Images/Get/T737/v2.png] <https://vimeo.com/woodstockacademy>   [https://i.xink.io/Images/Get/T737/l7.png] <https://www.linkedin.com/school/the-woodstock-academy/>   [https://i.xink.io/Images/Get/T737/1.png] <http://www.woodstockacademy.org/giving>

[Homecoming, September 28 through October 6]<https://www.woodstockacademy.org/alumni/homecoming/homecoming>
This e-mail message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL or PRIVILEGED material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish to receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.