[CASL-L] Summer Reading Ideas

Maureen Schlosser maureen_schlosser2006 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 1 06:42:53 PDT 2019

Hi, Kathy,Have you heard about the collaborative summer library programs they run in Old Saybrook and Colchester? If not, here is a blog post about it:Successful Summer Reading Program | Knowledge Quest

|  |  |

|  |
Successful Summer Reading Program | Knowledge Quest

I don’t know about you, but every April, I feel a huge weight on my shoulders as the school librarian to figure ...

Maureen SchlosserContent WriterDigital PortfolioAuthor: Lessons Inspired by Picture Books for Primary Grades
Twitter: @MaureenSchlosseBlog: Library Lessons With Books,  KnowledgeQuest and BookPagez