[CASL-L] researchIT CT Downloadable eAudio and eBook Usage March 2019

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Mon Apr 1 09:12:16 PDT 2019

Cross-posted; please excuse duplication. Please forward as appropriate.

Everyone:

Usage statistics for researchIT CT's downloadable eAudiobooks and eBooks during the month of March  2019 are now available at the web addresses below.

Usage Statistics:
https://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/researchIT_CT/about-researchIT_CT/usage-statistics

At the above address you will find our usage statistics within boxes, including eAudiobooks by year and eBooks by year. The direct link to each of those for the year 2019 is as follows:

eAudio Books 2019 (right-hand column, top)
https://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/researchIT_CT/about-researchIT_CT/usage-statistics#s-lg-box-wrapper-24460907

eBooks 2019 (left-hand column)
https://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/researchIT_CT/about-researchIT_CT/usage-statistics#s-lg-box-wrapper-24460897

Within the boxes are links to usage reports in Excel format.  You can search for your library by name in column A to gather your statistics.  For the time being I will continue to include patron bar code prefixes for those who want to search for their  library's bar code prefix within the library named iConn in column A. This applies to downloadable eAudiobooks and eBooks.

Eric
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D050D6.8BB2D200]
Eric Hansen | eGO and researchIT CT Coordinator | Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov<http://mailto:Eric.A.Hansen@ct.gov> |Office: (860) 704-2224
Division of Library Development<http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/home>