[CASL-L] Holocaust Memoir - Informal Suggestions

STEPHANIE PATTERSON spatterson at southingtonschools.org
Thu Apr 4 10:14:28 PDT 2019

Hello again, Librarian Pod -

What a great resource we are for each other!  The title I was looking for is indeed out of print, so I'm going to buy several titles for teachers to preview, then maybe, just maybe, we can get class sets of several, and the honors classes can pick a memoir and do the associated work and turn it into teacher A, B, or C even if their main class teacher is teacher D! Would build in choice, and teachers would be grading etc on their favorite memoir - what fun.

Does anyone have a fave list for Holocaust memoirs - for honors World Hist to share?

Thanks for all the suggestions yesterday - it was a great help.

Stephanie Patterson
Southington High School Library
"Building character with critical thinking, creativity,
 collaboration and communication."

tel: 860.628.3229 x 11335