[CASL-L] Fwd: Future Ready Events: Does My Collection Reflect My Community Webinar and 2019 Leadership Institute Registration

Melissa Thom melissa_thom at whps.org
Wed Apr 24 04:40:02 PDT 2019

This looks great!!  And it goes perfectly with the webinar
<https://www.anymeeting.com/AccountManager/RegEv.aspx?PIID=ED57D68589493F> on
Collection Development I am doing for School Library Connection this coming
Monday!! :)  (It was rescheduled from the 18th because I was sick.)

Hope to "see" many of you online!!

Have a great day!
Melissa

Melissa
Melissa Thom
Bristow Middle School Teacher Librarian
West Hartford Public Schools
Bristow Library Learning Commons Webpage:
blog.whps.org/bristowlibrarylearningcommons
*Follow us on Twitter: @bristowllc*
*Follow me on Goodreads
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/10867206-melissa-thom> *

[image: 6648600223023104.png]
*Currently Reading:     *
*A Hope More Powerful Than the Sea: One Teen Refugee's Incredible Story of
Love, Loss, and Survival by Melissa Fleming *
*Friend or Fiction by Abby Cooper (Netgalley)*
*Reclaiming** our Calling by Brad Gustafson*
*Currently Listening:*
*Allegedly** by Tiffany D. Jackson *
*Frost Blood by Elly Blake*
*Recently Finished:      *
*City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab*
*Skink by Carl Hiaasen (audio)*
*City of Saints and Thieves by Natalie Anderson (audio)*
*Love Double Dutch by Doreen Spicer-Dannelly*
*The Serpent's Secret by Sayantani Dasgupta *
*Hope To Read Soon:*
*Merci Suarez Changes Gears by Meg Medina*
*Piecing Me Together by Renee Watson*
*And sooooooooo many more;) *

Check out my blog all about books and reading!
http://www.msthomsbookitis.weebly.com
Follow me on Twitter @msthombookitis  <http://twitter.com/msthombookitis>*
<http://twitter.com/msthombookitis>           *