[CASL-L] Youth Librarian Needs Survey

Powe, Kymberlee Kymberlee.Powe at ct.gov
Wed Aug 14 06:54:49 PDT 2019

Good morning librarians,
Please excuse the cross posting.

Below is a link to a QUICK 7 question Survey Monkey. The results will help us to better evaluate the needs of youth librarians so we can better provide workshops, materials, and services. We would appreciate it if you would answer these questions as honestly as you can.

Thank you,
Kym

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5ZVSKVD

[Macintosh HD:Users:jeff:Desktop:CT_State_Library_Email_Logo.jpg]

Kymberlee Powe | Children and YA Consultant | kymberlee.powe at ct.gov<mailto:Frank.Calvi at ct.gov> | Office: (860) 704-2207 | https://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/children| 786 S. Main St. Middletown, CT 06457| Fax: (860) 704-2228