[CASL-L] Borrow Fall books from the Library Service Center

Burchard, Grace Grace.Burchard at ct.gov
Mon Aug 19 10:27:01 PDT 2019

Good afternoon all,
This email is cross-posted to various lists, so please excuse any duplication.

Fall is on the way!  The days are getting shorter, (and maybe cooler soon?)  Celebrate the upcoming season with some autumn-themed books.  The Middletown Library Service Center can send your public or school library picture books and children's nonfiction or large print titles for adults.

Based on past demand, we can send for children's picture books and nonfiction: 15 school and back-to-school books, 10 autumn books, 5 apple books, and 5 pumpkin books.  They have a three-month loan period.

To request, please respond off-list to Grace.Burchard at ct.gov<mailto:Grace.Burchard at ct.gov?subject=Fall%20books%20from%20the%20Library%20Service%20Center> or Judy.Crooks at ct.gov<mailto:Judy.Crooks at ct.gov?subject=Fall%20Books%20from%20the%20Library%20Service%20Center> and let us know how many books you'd like in each category.  If you'd like more than the numbers mentioned above, please let us know and if we still have some copies after filling all requests, we can send you some more.  Unless you prefer to pick them up at the Library Service Center, books will arrive in deliverIT and if you're a school librarian, we can send it to the public library of your choice, (although if you haven't received books from the Library Service Center before, we suggest you speak to the library so they know to expect deliveries for your school).

[CT_State_Library_Logo-02Resized]

Grace Burchard | Library Technical Assistant | <Grace.Burchard at ct.gov<mailto:Grace.Burchard at ct.gov>> | Office: (860) 704-2212 | www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.ctstatelibrary.org> | Middletown Library Service Center | 786 South Main St. Middletown, CT 06457 | Toll Free in CT: 1-800-437-2313 | Fax: (860) 704-2228 | deliverIT CT: E-108