[CASL-L] Borrow Halloween and Fall books from the MLSC

Burchard, Grace Grace.Burchard at ct.gov
Wed Aug 28 13:20:02 PDT 2019

Good afternoon all!  This message is cross-posted to various lists.  Please excuse any duplication.

The Middletown Library Service Center has some spooky and Halloween books and puppets on our shelves that we'd love to loan to your library for 90 days.  Most spooky books like to lurk in new venues now and then-to expand their repertoire.
We can send your library or school library children's picture books and young adult spooky books guaranteed to send chills up your spine (and maybe back down again).  We can loan your library for 3 months up to 30 children's books, 10 young adult books, and/or 15 large print books for adults. If you want fewer, we can send whatever you prefer.
We have hand puppets: bat, black cat, owl, spider, witch, wizard, and vampire.  For finger puppets we have: bat, black spider, black spider with green eyes and white fangs, or a set of Halloween finger puppets.
Don't forget, we still have some autumn, pumpkin, apple, and school-themed children's picture books, if you'd like some.  If you already requested a batch and want more, please let us know!
For children's books, YA books, and puppet requests, please email off-list Judy.Crooks at ct.gov<mailto:Judy.Crooks at ct.gov?subject=Spooky/Halloween%20materials>
For large print requests, please email off-list Grace.Burchard at ct.gov<mailto:Grace.Burchard at ct.gov?subject=Spooky%20Large%20Print>
[CT_State_Library_Logo-02Resized]

Grace Burchard | Library Technical Assistant | <Grace.Burchard at ct.gov<mailto:Grace.Burchard at ct.gov>> | Office: (860) 704-2212 | www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.ctstatelibrary.org> | Middletown Library Service Center | 786 South Main St. Middletown, CT 06457 | Toll Free in CT: 1-800-437-2313 | Fax: (860) 704-2228 | deliverIT CT: E-108