[CASL-L] SCSU: SAVE THE DATE

Kim, Hak Joon kimh1 at southernct.edu
Thu Dec 12 11:01:00 PST 2019

Sorry for cross posting.

SAVE THE DATE!  Please save Sunday afternoon, March 22 to welcome the ALA External Review Panel to campus for a "Working Reception."  The panel has seen the SCSU Self-Study and is anxious to meet with members of the Connecticut Library Community.  They are especially interested in speaking with the stakeholders who have been so supportive of our program including Advisory Board Members, Connecticut Library Association members, alumni, students and friends of the new MLIS Program.  Please come support this important event in our journey towards accreditation! More details will follow soon!