[CASL-L] ISTE Standards: Webinar Links and Resource Downloads

Casey, Doug Doug.Casey at ct.gov
Mon Feb 18 11:55:28 PST 2019

Good afternoon,

Last week we hosted our third in a series of Webinars by Connecticut teachers and leaders, highlighting the ways they have integrated the ISTE Standards into their classrooms, professional practice, and district policy. See the following links for the recordings and resources that accompany each Webinar. As always, I welcome your feedback and encourage you to share the links with your colleagues.

[cid:image001.png at 01D4C799.FAE78E70]

ISTE Student Standards (November 20, 2018)

*         Carolyn Sykora, ISTE

*         Ann Gargula, Clare Nasarella, Tom Reed-Swale, and Kurt Stanco, CREC Discovery Academy

*         Christopher Weiss, Riverside School (Greenwich)

>> Audio Archive<https://uconn-cmr.webex.com/uconn-cmr/ldr.php?RCID=1c790f7e6b30fca826e1de4123ec6863>
>> Resources<https://goo.gl/JdDUqV>

[cid:image002.png at 01D4C799.FAE78E70]

ISTE Educator Standards (January 15, 2019)

*         Josh Elliott, Fairfield University

*         Laura McCaffrey, Archdiocese of Hartford

*         Rachelle Dene Poth, Dennis McElroy, and Brandie Shatto, ISTE Teacher Education Network

>> Audio Archive<https://uconn-cmr.webex.com/uconn-cmr/ldr.php?RCID=4abca42e3190b9b539ae0e397a2522af>
>> Resources<https://www.ct.gov/ctedtech/lib/ctedtech/1-15-19_ISTE_Resource_List.pdf>

[cid:image003.png at 01D4C799.FAE78E70]

ISTE Education Leader Standards (February 13, 2019)

*         Josh Smith, Region 15 Public Schools

*         Chip Dumais, Cooperative Education Services (C.E.S.)

*         Nick Caruso, Connecticut Association of Boards of Education (CABE)

>> Audio Archive<https://uconn-cmr.webex.com/uconn-cmr/ldr.php?RCID=cf5fde2e3d38be4fb24f75072de258db>
>> Resources<https://www.ct.gov/ctedtech/lib/ctedtech/2-13-19_ISTE_Resource_List.pdf>

________________________________
Douglas Casey