[CASL-L] 1:1 Chromebook charging preparation?

Tracy Earnshaw tearnshaw at rsd13.org
Thu Feb 21 06:36:33 PST 2019

At my high school, we have a cart of 30 loaners for a population of 550 or
so.  We also lend chargers.  We have 10 for each grade level.  All
electronics must be brought back by the end of the day.  If not, first
offense is a warning, second is a month-long ban.  It works pretty well.

*Tracy Earnshaw*

Teacher Librarian

Coginchaug Regional High School (M, T, Th)

Brewster Elementary School (W, F)

Regional School District 13

Coginchaug Regional High School

135 Pickett Lane | P.O. Box 280 | Durham, CT 06422

O: 860.349.7215 X221 | tearnshaw at rsd13.org

Visit us at: http://crhs.rsd13ct.org

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.