[CASL-L] Collaboration Project

DeLoma, Jaclyn delomaj at stratk12.org
Thu Feb 21 10:32:05 PST 2019

Hi All!

I have a request.  One of our Social Studies teachers and I would like to
conduct an interactive collaborative/instructional unit on the Civil War
with a southern state, which she will be teaching in the next couple of
months or so.  If you are an LMS in a southern state and would be
interested in engaging in this topic interactively to view the different
approaches to teaching this subject, please let me know.  We thought this
would be a great opportunity for all involved to expand the learning
process for our students and ourselves!

Thanks,
Jackie DeLoma
LMS Tutor