[CASL-L] recommendations for devices

Musket, Kimberly kmusket at wallingfordschools.org
Mon Feb 25 10:59:34 PST 2019

Hi Everyone-
The other middle school librarian in town and I are looking to get iPods or
tablets to allow students to take video and pictures and use apps such as a
green screen app. Our students have a chromebook so we are looking for a
device that would be best to record and then save to their Google Drive.
I'm thinking iPods might have too many extra with having to go through
iTunes (or does someone know of a different way).

Does anyone have suggestions about what would work well?

Thank you
Kim

Kim Musket
School Librarian