[CASL-L] Student-Friendly informational video clip/ podcast sources

Emily Boisvert ebov at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 2 14:54:30 PST 2019

Happy New Year, CASL!
I am wondering if anyone has a go-to source for elementary student-friendly informational videos for student research, as well as a source for podcasts. I'm trying to give students more practice in notetaking from digital sources and to reinforce listening skills.
I am not currently aware of any features/settings that would filter youtube results for my intended audience and purpose but maybe someone could point me in the right direction or to somewhere even better! Thanks!