[CASL-L] Craft Books

Tracy Earnshaw tearnshaw at rsd13.org
Tue Jan 8 09:29:10 PST 2019

Hi Matt,
This one was very popular here when we had a textiles class.  It's called*
Knitted Gifts*.
https://www.amazon.com/Last-Minute-Knitted-Gifts-Last-Minute/dp/1584793678/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1546968429&sr=1-1&keywords=knitted+gifts

Tracy Earnshaw
Coginchaug Regional High School and Brewster School
Durham, CT