[CASL-L] Historical Fiction Picture Books

Elaine Shapiro elaine.shapiro7 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 13:45:52 PST 2019

There are so many - you will find them when you search.
Here are a few, in no particular order:
Follow the Drinking Gourd by Jeanette Winter
Sit In and Boycott Blues by Andrea Davis and Brian Pinkney
Unspoken, a wordless picture book about the underground railroad.
Ron's Big Mission
I will come back for you
The Bracelet
Minnie and Rose, an Oregon Trail story