[CASL-L] Library assistant opening

Juliann T. Moskowitz juliann14 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 10 09:17:39 PDT 2019

My wonderful library assistant retired in June after more than 20 years of service. They are replacing her with a part time assistant. If you know of anyone who would be interested the link is below. The hours are from noon-5:30 and include supervision of the library after school. St Joseph High School has great kids and staff.
https://www.sjcadets.org/welcome/employment
Employment Opportunities - St. Joseph High School<https://www.sjcadets.org/welcome/employment>
Mission Statement: St Joseph High School strives to be the premier college preparatory school in Southern Connecticut. The school provides a learning environment that embraces the Gospel values of the Roman Catholic faith and promotes a commitment to family and community.
www.sjcadets.org

Juliann T. Moskowitz
Director of Library Media
St. Joseph High School
Trumbull, CT 06611
juliann14 at hotmail.com

“Without libraries what have we? We have no past and no future.”—Ray Bradbury