[CASL-L] ACES Regional Library Media Council 2019-2020: Save the dates!

Karp, Melissa MKarp at aces.org
Tue Jul 16 12:52:31 PDT 2019

Save the dates! We are in the processing of planning ACES Regional Library Media Councils for the 2019-2020 school year. Please mark your calendars for the following dates:

Thursday, 10/3/19
Thursday, 1/16/20
Thursday, 3/19/20
Thursday, 5/21/20

Additionally, please feel free to contact me (mkarp at aces.org<mailto:mkarp at aces.org>) if you would like to be added to our mailing list for future ACES Regional Library Media Council communications and updates. For more information about the library media council or to learn more about other ACES councils and workshops, please visit: https://www.aces.org/services/professional-learning/workshops.

Kind regards,

Melissa

Melissa Karp
Project Coordinator