[CASL-L] CT State Library reading lists

LaPlante, Casey LaPlanteC at granby.k12.ct.us
Mon Jun 3 09:57:25 PDT 2019

https://portal.ct.gov/SDE/CTRead/Connecticut-Reads

Casey LaPlante
Granby Memorial HS
Granby, CT

From: CASL-L <casl-l-bounces+laplantec=granby.k12.ct.us at mylist.net> On Behalf Of Elaine Lettiere
Sent: Monday, June 3, 2019 12:52 PM
To: CASL listserv <casl-l at mylist.net>
Subject: [CASL-L] CT State Library reading lists

Hi All.

Does anyone know if the State Library will be publishing suggested summer reading lists this year?  I usually add the links to my summer reading web page for those readers that get "stuck" over the summer.  I can see the lists from the previous years but not 2019.

Hope the end of the school year is going smoothly and that ALL your books are getting collected!

Elaine

--
Elaine Lettiere
School Librarian

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.”
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachments, is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail, including any attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.