[CASL-L] Design Thinking and Networking Workshop

Jacquelyn Whiting jacquelynwhiting at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 18:00:28 PST 2019

Hello, CT Librarians!

In addition to being a CT high school librarian, I am a local
activator for Future
Design School <https://www.futuredesignschool.com/>. FDS is launching a new
initiative called #FDSmeets and I will be hosting a meetup this Thursday,
March 7, at Winfield Street Deli in Westport. Future Design School is
dedicated to building a community of educators who are passionate about
transforming education! We hope that #FDSMeets events will serve as a dose
of inspiration and kick start ongoing conversations with your peers.

Join us for the first of these hands-on, action packed events. Featuring a
short workshop in user-centered design, followed by time to network and
share, you will collaborate and think critically with colleagues, learn
inspiring activities for your classroom and build your tribe of educators.
Not to mention tasty treats prepared by Winfield Street. Follow this link
<https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/fdsmeets-conneticut-tickets-57814420488> to
register.

With #FDSMeets meetups happening throughout North America, Europe and Asia,
you won’t want to miss out on this event!

Busy this Thursday, and still interested in learning more? Email me and we
can chat about design thinking in your library and your school and ways the
Future Design School team can help you grow your students' future-ready
skills.

[image: FDSMeets_CT (1).png]

[image: image.png]
Jacquelyn Whiting