[CASL-L] Ebsco eBook Collection

Juliann T. Moskowitz juliann14 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 26 12:08:13 PDT 2019

When the new Ebsco eBooks were announced I put the link on my library webpage. This is the link that I used:

https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&custid=connsl&groupid=main&profile=ehost_all&defaultdb=e862xna

It no longer links to the collection. When I click on it, it says A System Problem has Occurred

To begin a new session, please  login again. If I click on the log in link it takes me to the Ebsco databases page but the eBook collection is not listed. Is that link no longer valid?

Juliann T. Moskowitz
Director of Library Media
St. Joseph High School
Trumbull, CT 06611
juliann14 at hotmail.com

“Without libraries what have we? We have no past and no future.”—Ray Bradbury