[CASL-L] Masters Special Project help

Jean Myles jeanmmyles at gmail.com
Thu May 2 08:09:02 PDT 2019

My name is Jean Myles and I am completing my Master of Library and
Information Science at Southern Connecticut State University. My special
project is on library services to detained youth. My focus is on what
services are offered, what is utilized, how this may relate to recidivism
and reentry into society upon release.

Please pass this survey along to anyone you know who works with detained
youth in any capacity. I invite you to participate in this research study
by completing the attached online survey.  The survey will require 5-15
minutes to complete. A cover letter with more details can be found at the
beginning of the survey form.

https://forms.gle/9Wytmjj3tC4TVv2dA

Thank you for taking the time to assist me in this research and completing
my MLIS. This study will provide useful information regarding library
services to detained youth. If you would like a copy of my results and or
written project, please leave that in the comments at the end of the
survey.

Jean Myles

--
Jean Myles