[CASL-L] You don't want to miss the Scholastic Reading Summit! Seats are filling up!

Melissa Thom melissa_thom at whps.org
Fri May 3 04:27:38 PDT 2019

This is a GREAT day and full of books, authors, dynamic speakers, and fun
networking!  I hope to see many of you there!!  AND you can pay your
registration using Scholastic Dollars if you have some!

Melissa

Melissa Thom
Bristow Middle School Teacher Librarian
West Hartford Public Schools
Bristow Library Learning Commons Webpage:
blog.whps.org/bristowlibrarylearningcommons
*Follow us on Twitter: @bristowllc*
*Follow me on Goodreads
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/10867206-melissa-thom> *

[image: 6648600223023104.png]
*Currently Reading:     *
*A Hope More Powerful Than the Sea: One Teen Refugee's Incredible Story of
Love, Loss, and Survival by Melissa Fleming *
*Friend or Fiction by Abby Cooper (Netgalley)*
*Reclaiming** our Calling by Brad Gustafson*
*Currently Listening:*
*Allegedly** by Tiffany D. Jackson *
*Frost Blood by Elly Blake*
*Recently Finished:      *
*City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab*
*Skink by Carl Hiaasen (audio)*
*City of Saints and Thieves by Natalie Anderson (audio)*
*Love Double Dutch by Doreen Spicer-Dannelly*
*The Serpent's Secret by Sayantani Dasgupta *
*Hope To Read Soon:*
*Merci Suarez Changes Gears by Meg Medina*
*Piecing Me Together by Renee Watson*
*And sooooooooo many more;) *

Check out my blog all about books and reading!
http://www.msthomsbookitis.weebly.com
Follow me on Twitter @msthombookitis  <http://twitter.com/msthombookitis>*
<http://twitter.com/msthombookitis>           *