[CASL-L] Teacher Book Recommendations: Elementary

Elaine Shapiro elaine.shapiro7 at gmail.com
Fri May 3 06:05:34 PDT 2019

I would like to invite the teachers in my building (preK-4) to
review/recommend library books.  Does anyone in an elementary school have a
system for this?  Post its on the front of a book?  Glue a note inside the
front cover? Lists by teacher of their favorites?  I want something easily
visible to students (not reviews in Destiny, because especially the younger
kids don't use it, and the older ones often don't either).

Thank you in advance for your thoughts.
Elaine Shapiro
Broad Brook School
Broad Brook, CT