[CASL-L] FW: Live Webcast Event | Favorite STEM Books | Upcoming Webinar

Hurley, Gail Gail.Hurley at ct.gov
Fri May 3 12:20:15 PDT 2019

Sorry for any duplication.  Here are some great resources from STARnet for May.  Consider registering on their site to receive their monthly newsletter. Enjoy!
Gail

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0519B.D2024810]

Gail Hurley | Library Development Consultant, Division of Library Development | Gail.Hurley at ct.gov<mailto:Gail.Hurley at ct.gov> | Office: (860) 704-2222
http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld | 786 South Main Street, Middletown, CT 06457 | Fax: (860) 704-2228