[CASL-L] Books in Spanish to Borrow?

Snow, Adrienne ASNOW at enfieldschools.org
Wed May 8 04:27:54 PDT 2019

Good morning Library Friends,

One of EHS's teachers is looking to have her AP Spanish students read some books (below) over the summer.

I can't seem to find any of them other than an audio book version of #2 on Hoopla.

Any advise?

The teacher is looking for 5-8 copies of each to borrow over the summer.

Thank you,

Adrienne

  1.  La Casa en Mango Street- Sandra Cisneros
  2.  Cajas de Carton- Francisco Jimenez
  3.  La Guerra Sucia- Nathaniel Kirby
  4.  Vida o muerte en Marasalvatrucha- Autor Anonimo
  5.  La Llorona de Mazathlan- Katie Baker

Adrienne Chasteen Snow
K-12 Reading & Library Coordinator
Enfield Public Schools, Enfield, CT
860-306-9533

I am currently reading "Redwood and Ponytail" by K.A. Holt.
I am currently listening to “Words Are My Matter: Writings About Life and Books" by Ursula K. Le Guin.

In an effort to continuously improve the Enfield Public Schools we would appreciate your candid feedback.

The link below will take you to a short 7 question, completely anonymous survey.

Please consider taking the time to share your thoughts. Thank you.

http://www.enfieldschools.org/community/e_p_s_email_link_surveys

This e-mail transmission is the property of the sender and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use: be it forwarding, copying, retention or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees without out the expressed "written permission" of the aforementioned sender is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee, please promptly notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies. Your cooperation and attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.

Follow us on Twitter @EnfieldPS and at www.enfieldschools.org