[CASL-L] Stamford budget cuts to impact school libraries

George, Mary MGeorge at StamfordCT.gov
Thu May 16 06:06:29 PDT 2019

Dear Barbara and others,

Thank you for your support.

I am working on this document for the Superintendent right now.  Anyone is welcome to comment on it or email me info. regarding IMPACT.

Sincerely,

Mary Raphael George
Teacher-Librarian
Stamford High School
203-977-6176
mgeorge at stamfordct.gov
https://twitter.com/shslibrarylearn
<https://twitter.com/shslibrarylearn><https://twitter.com/shslibrarylearn>

________________________________
From: president at ctcasl.org <president at ctcasl.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2019 8:57 AM
To: casl-l at mylist.net
Cc: George, Mary; 'Kate Byroade'
Subject: Stamford budget cuts to impact school libraries

All,

Stamford public schools has put librarians and their paras on the list of proposed cuts for 2019-2020 school year.

There is a public meeting on 5/20 at 4:30 for residents to speak up, does anyone live in Stamford that could attend this meeting and speak on behalf of CT Libraries?

Kate…Can you forward this to CLA email list?

Please let me know if you can attend; letters from CASL, CLA, AASL, and ALA are being prepared.

Thank you,

Barbara