[CASL-L] Survey about cuts to CT school library positions since 2000

Michelle Luhtala mluhtala at me.com
Wed May 22 13:13:41 PDT 2019

This was assembled in a hurry and I am sure there is much that is dumb
about how I put it together, but I am trying to quickly collect information
about cuts to school library positions in the state, and I was hoping that
many of you would complete this super quick survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSetMD238eBRAFAJoPuUDFpXpjpRrXBCJZ8fffqveYUlesYRmA/viewform?usp=sf_link>
.

Please feel free to tell me what questions I should have included, omitted,
or phrased differently in the "Please feel free to say more here" field. We
could probably cull valuable information if we extended an improved version
of the survey to other states. AASL does not have data on this.

I thank you in advance for your input!
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bitmoji/bfgdeiadkckfbkeigkoncpdieiiefpig>