[CASL-L] Reminder: Apply today to be on a Nutmeg Selection Committee!

Polack, Lisa lpolack at ellingtonschools.net
Wed Nov 6 11:58:42 PST 2019

A reminder for all *librarians* interested in joining a Nutmeg Selection
Committee OR for all librarians who know a *student *who would make a great
addition to a Nutmeg Selection Committee.

Applications due 1 week from Friday!

-Lisa

*Lisa Polack  MEd, MLS*
*School Librarian, **Ellington Middle School*
*Secretary, Nutmeg Book Award*