[CASL-L] Election Day PD for School Librarians

Amanda Stern astern at ctlibrarians.org
Wed Oct 2 06:31:37 PDT 2019

Does your school district have a Professional Development Day on Election Day?

Are you looking for PD opportunities specific to your role as a school librarian?

CLC wants to help you!

We invite you to spend the day with us on Tuesday, November 5 for a full day of PD just for school librarians.

Tuesday, November 5, 2019
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Baci, 134 Berlin Road, Cromwell

 Our comprehensive agenda includes the following:

  *   Using data to tell your library's stories and increase library usage
  *   Discovering new Readers' Advisory tools from publishers and distributors to help select the best books for your students
  *   Collaborative Readers' Advisory experience - walk away with a list of new favorites selected by your peers
  *   Presentation by Kymberlee Powe, Children and YA Consultant at the Connecticut State Library, about resources for grades K-12 to enhance  instruction and expand your collection
  *   How CLC can help you better serve your school community
Find more information at https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1285472&group=

[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/eTS4DBKAmYVFHZA7LFy7hKX0F8-8x8CMfgYMibSugm5RSYl_wnBwFFtaAHfLNch4EmcCcTosD1Vi-IRBXm1HtfTkdWNsCzDibgp54N-dvhDrMnd0ZhaHmESew2cepn6U0y5TjvnH]