[CASL-L] Authors for a PK-8 school

denise marshall denisemmar at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 9 08:25:23 PDT 2019

We are preK-5 and had David Biedrzycki last year. He was amazing and the kids all loved him!!!! I still get positive feedback from teachers and he was here last February. We have Sarah Weeks coming in April and she’s got picture books and chapter books. The kids love everything they’ve read so far and so have I. I’m looking forward to her visit!

Hope this helps.

Denise Marshall
LMS Emma Hart Willard School
Berlin, CT