[CASL-L] Digital Tools for Meme Project

DeLoma, Jaclyn delomaj at stratk12.org
Mon Oct 14 11:24:10 PDT 2019

Hi All,

I have a social studies teacher whom I collaborated with last year on a
Meme project where she had students create a meme on the French and Indian
war.  We are planning on doing this again.  Last year I had them use
BeFunky.com, but I see that you really need to upgrade to the paid version
to utilize it creatively this year.  That being said, does anyone have any
suggestions for digital tools where students can create or redesign
pictures to align with this sort of project?

Thanks,
Jackie

--
Jackie DeLoma