[CASL-L] Nov 5

Wicks, Katrina kwicks at windsorct.org
Tue Oct 15 06:28:48 PDT 2019

Cathy,
How long is your session?
Do you want to come to Windsor and do two 1-hour-and-25 minute sessions
during our afternoon EdCamp PD time?
The times are 12:00-1:25 and 1:35-3:00.
Let me know.
I am pulling together the proposals to advertise the sessions later today.
Katrina

On Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 9:25 AM Cathy Andronik via CASL-L <casl-l at mylist.net>
wrote:

> I'm offering a PD that is a BER pilot on award-winning YA books of the
> last 10 years and ways to incorporate them into lessons and programs.  The
> full program comes out in the spring, but my supervisor at BER has
> encouraged me to do a less extensive trial run prior to that.  Let me know
> if anyone is interested and I'll find a place.
>
> Cathy Andronik
>
> On Tuesday, 15 October 2019, 12:13:42 pm UTC, Matthew Cadorette <
> MCadorette at waterfordschools.org> wrote:
>

> Does anyone have a Nov. 5th PD I can join?
>

> OR any ideas for a DIY PD?
>

> Maybe I’ll go to the Beinecke and ogle rare books
>

> *Matt Cadorette*
>
> *Librarian*
>
> *Waterford High School*
>
> *20 Rope Ferry Road*
>
> *Waterford, CT 06385*
>
> *(860) 437-6956*
>
> *x7127*
>
> *or*
>
> *x7103*
>
> *Lancer Library Website
> <http://waterfordwhs.ss16.sharpschool.com/academics/technology/lancer_library>*
>

> *People disagreeing everywhere you look Makes you wanna stop and read a
> book*
>
> *    “Watching the River Flow” Bob Dylan*

Katrina Palazzolo Wicks
Director of Information and Technology
860-687-2000, x1270
kwicks at windsorct.org

Windsor Public Schools  |  601 Matianuck Avenue  |  Windsor, CT 06095