[CASL-L] Destiny Barcode Scanner

Lydia Kroeber lorloffkroeber at branfordschools.org
Thu Oct 17 06:17:03 PDT 2019

Good Morning,
Does anyone use a Honeywell Voyager 1202G Bluetooth Wireless Single-Line
Laser Barcode Scanner with Follett Destiny? We are considering purchasing
one and Follett is unable to confirm that it will be compatible with their
system.
Thank you,
Lydia

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission is
CONFIDENTIAL and is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) listed

The Branford Public School
District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national
origin, sex, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression or on any other basis prohibited by law in its programs and
activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated
youth groups.