[CASL-L] On line sign up for library @ HS?

STEPHANIE PATTERSON spatterson at southingtonschools.org
Tue Oct 22 07:05:31 PDT 2019

Hi All,

I'm looking for info from schools that have students sign up in advance to come to the library during the day - in an online format.

We have 2000 students and have eliminated freshman study halls in classrooms. They now come to the library, to the great inconvenience of upperclassmen on busy days.

I'm looking for ideas to create some sign up sheet students can access online with their phones, and we will tweak the number of seats available for them depending on the letter day and classes using the library....

Thanks in advance for any success stories or pitfalls to be wary of.

Stephanie Patterson
Southington High School Library
"Building character with critical thinking, creativity,
 collaboration and communication."

tel: 860.628.3229 x 11335